NurseDeck is a service which includes a web and mobile platform. We require your information to share with the NurseDeck community. The information we collect is used to access features, like communicating with other Users and applying to job opportunities. When reading the policies below, you can also reference our Terms of Service for some detailed definitions. We hope you take the time to read how we protect your privacy.
What information is collected?
All information that you provided to us in any way will be stored. Whether through the app, website, email, contact pages etc. In addition, we obtain some information automatically. We will collect and store the following:
- Your contact email address
- Your email address associated with your PayPal account
- Mobile telephone number or any contact number provided
- Any photos provided for your profile
- Any information contained in your uploaded resume
- Home address including zip code
- Educational background history
- Eligibility to Work Status ( U.S. Citizen, H1-B Visa etc.)
- Transcripts of any information discussed with NurseDeck personnel
- Phone, computer or tablet operating system
- Location Data through GPS or WiFi access points
- Mobile Network
- Date and time of visits to our site or use of the app
- Read receipts for emails opened from NurseDeck
- IP address
- Mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity
- Referring URL to NurseDeck
How are cookies being used?
To help you have a faster and customized experience, NurseDeck will store bits of information on your computer. This information, also known as cookies, is transferred to your hard drive through your browser while accessing NurseDeck. Some of the information mentioned above, is collected automatically through cookies. Most browsers have options to turn off this feature.
Who is information shared with?
Your information is used to communicate effectively with other Users. In addition, we use your information to facilitate our services and make improvements. We share your information with the following:
- Our parent company, Compunnel, Inc. and all associated entities
- Other NurseDeck Users
- Other non-registered Users at your discretion
- Legal authorities when ordered by subpoena
- PayPal for payment processing
- Third party software and/or service to provide analytics information and to help improve usability and the customer experience. Note, these are independent software and/or service providers and NurseDeck, Compunne, Inc and all of its associated entities do not take any liability about the information collection policies of these providers, or about any kind of issue, legal or otherwise, relating thereto. Third Party Service Provider’s include, but are not limited to:
- Lucky Orange analytics system, which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system. You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service at http://www.luckyorange.com/disable.php.
How is information kept secure?
Security measures are used throughout all areas of our service to protect your information from unauthorized access or misuse. We take the following precautions to enhance security:
- Data encryption during transit
- Data encryption during storage
- Industry standard internet protocols
- Password authentication
- Physical and managerial procedures
Although these precautions are in place, no exchange of data over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Unauthorized interception is possible in even the most secure of websites and applications. We are committed to providing above industry standard security.
How can information be controlled?
There are features built into our service allowing you to 'opt-in' at any time. If there is information you wish to have removed, please contact email@example.com with your request.
Is there any additional information I should know?
There are a few more aspects that are important and you must acknowledge.
- NurseDeck is designed for adults 18 years and older unless represented by a legal guardian of age.
- We can update our policies at any time. The most up-to-date policy will be considered the only policy at the time of using our services.
- We are not responsible, monitoring or making and guarantees or claims of the policies of other sites we link to.
- Our privacy policies are designed to follow any applicable laws or guidelines following the jurisdiction of New York State in the United States of America.
What's the best way to contact NurseDeck?
We are available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question, then others may have a question too. Please ask away so we can improve our policies to make them as easy to understand as possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: January 6, 2020